Smile Central Dental: 401 Old Newport Blvd., Suite 102 Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Home > Keeping Smile Central Dental Safe
You are here
Keeping Smile Central Dental Safe
What staff is doing to mitigate risk in all areas of the office?
- Staff education to ensure that all understand the risks and means of transmission of the virus. The staff has been instructed to stay home if they are feeling the least bit ill.
- Doctors, Hygienists and Dental Assistants will wear protective masks during your treatment.
- Increased cleaning of dental chairs, furniture, doors, restrooms and other “high touch” areas.
- Limiting waiting rooms to one patient at all times. Be assured that you will not come into contact with other patients until the outbreak ceases.
What Patients Can Do:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and,or use hand sanitizer prior to your appointment.
- We will provide disposable latex gloves for all patients to use during their appointments.
- Do not come to Smile Central Dental if you are sick or have been in regular contact with others who are. We will gladly reschedule your appointment when you are well.
We continue to monitor updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC and the California Department of Health as our primary sources for information and guidance. Should it be necessary, we will be prepared to modify hours of operation and alter our operating schedule.
Be assured that we are focused on doing everything we can to keep Smile Central Dental safe.
Smile Central Dental